Go Green and Recycle Used Oil with Clean Burn Waste Oil Furnaces
Clean Burn is the world’s leading manufacturer of waste oil heater products that generate FREE HEAT from used oils such as motor oil and petroleum based fluids. For businesses such as automotive repair that produce used oil, Clean Burn provides the best solution to ever increasing energy costs. Clean Burn recycling centers will burn your used oil in UL-listed furnaces - eliminating your heating bills, giving you cradle-to-grave disposal liability and transport costs - all while recycling your used oil in accordance with strict EPA guidelines.
Available Clean Burn waste oil furnaces:
Suitable for facilities generating smaller quantities of waste oil annually. Max BTU/Hour: 175,000 (51.25 kW). Fuels: Used Crankcase, ATF, Hydraulic; #2, #4 and #5 Fuel Oils.
Suitable for facilities generating or collecting more than 1000 gallons of waste oil annually. Max BTU/Hour: 250,000 (73 kW). Fuels: Used Crankcase, ATF, Hydraulic; #2, #4 and #5 Fuel Oils
Service facilities with four or more bays and where larger quantities of waste oil are generated or collected. Max BTU/Hour: 325,000 (95.3 kW). Fuels: Used Crankcase, ATF, Hydraulic; #2, #4 and #5 Fuel Oils.
Service facilities with four or more bays and where larger quantities of waste oil are generated or collected. Max BTU/Hour: 350,000 (102 kW). Fuels: Used Crankcase, ATF, Hydraulic; #2, #4 and #5 Fuel Oils.
Large repair and service facilities with multiple bays where larger quantities of waste oil are generated and/or collected. Max BTU/Hour: 500,000 (146 kW). Fuels: Used Crankcase, ATF, Hydraulic; #2, #4 and #5 Fuel Oils.
Clean Burn is by far the best choice in waste oil products with their innovative technology and quality manufacturing. We are proud to offer Clean Burn, known for flexibility, solid construction, high efficiency, rugged durability, easy maintenance and the best investment return.
Clean Burn waste oil furnaces, waste oil boilers and used recycling centers feature…
- Designed and built from the ground up to burn used oil with long-lasting construction
- Modular design for easy service-regulates pre-heated oil and air for maximum flame control and ultimate combustion.
- Smart control with auto-restart for safe, reliable ignition.
- Easy access to the combustion chamber/heat exchanger simplifies routine cleaning and service.
- High-tech ceramic target for thorough combustion.
- No fuel adjustment is required.
- After-the-sale service support
American Equipment Company stocks a complete line of furnaces and parts.
Waste Oil Furnaces:
- Max. BTU /Hour: Models range from 140,000 to 500,000
- Fuels: Used crankcase, ATF, hydraulic fluid and #2, #4 and #5 fuel oils
- Flue-tube heat exchanger for greater heat output and lower stack temperatures.
- UL listed furnace and UL listed oil tank. Burn your used oil for free heat.
Used Oil Boilers:
- Use three sizes of coil tube boilers, each UL listed for use in central heating systems
- Efficiently recycle waste oil to generate hot water
- Easier maintenance – only 30 minutes of cleaning needed per 1000 hours of operation
- Patented burner technology - burner swings out for easy cleaning and maintenance
Clean Burn Recycling Center:
- Combination with a Clean Burn furnace, a recycling system collects, stores and generates heat from waste oils
- Provides 250 gallons of storage
- Makes oil handling and free heat generation easier in one convenient unit
If you would like to learn more about our Clean Burn product line, please contact a team member at American Equipment Company today in Portland, OR.